Terms and Conditions
THE DECILEPRO® PROGRAM 2021 TERMS & CONDITIONS
Description: These Terms and Conditions relate to the DecilePro® Program for 2021.
Background: If you meet the requirements and are eligible to participate in the DecilePro® Program, you may be eligible to receive a credit towards the purchase of additional Monsanto / Bayer products or Pacific Seeds products (where applicable) (not transferable or redeemable for cash) (“Product Credit”) if the amount of rainfall experienced during the relevant growing season rainfall period (as set out in these Terms and Conditions) (“Growing Season”) is below the Rainfall Trigger Point threshold (set out below) for the current season.
On or before the Rainfall Review Date specified in these Terms and Conditions, Monsanto will review the Bureau of Meteorology data to determine the rainfall that was experienced by you in your respective geographical area during the Growing Season. Monsanto will notify you in writing of the outcome of that review within 30 days.
Monsanto will provide the Product Credit to you at the same time final rainfall data is provided if you experienced rainfall below the defined threshold during the applicable Growing Season. You acknowledge that you cannot dispute the Bureau of Meteorology data.
How to participate: In order to participate in the DecilePro® Program, you must:
- Purchase the required canola seed containing Bayer’s TruFlex® with Roundup Ready® Technology or Eligible Products during the Eligible Purchase Period;
- Provide the Information in the form and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions on or before the Information Date, including any Personal Information required for the DecilePro® Program (which will be handled in accordance with the terms of the Licence and Stewardship Agreement (“LSA”)); and
- If you are not already a party to an LSA, you must enter into an LSA on or before the Information Date.
- Bayer/Monsanto products
- TruFlex® canola with Roundup Ready® Technology technology fee
- Pacific Seeds® products
- Hyola 530XT®
Eligible Purchase Period:
- 1 October 2020 – 15 April 2021
Value to be provided as Product Credit if growing season rainfall is below Rainfall Trigger Point:
- For Eligible Bayer/Monsanto Products
- 30% of Eligible Product purchase price (excluding GST and drumMuster® (where applicable))
- For Eligible Pacific Seeds Products
If a grower earns Product Credit on a Bayer/Monsanto Product, then that credit can only be used to purchase eligible Bayer/Monsanto Products (refer to Products eligible to be purchased with Product Credit). If a grower earns Product Credit on a Pacific Seeds Product, then that credit can only be used to purchase eligible Pacific Seeds Products (refer to Products eligible to be purchased with Product Credit).
- 1 May 2021 – 30 September 2021
Rainfall Trigger Point:
- Decile 2 rainfall or below according to the Australia Bureau of Meteorology's (BoM) 40-day gridded data set (Each grid-point represents a rectangular area with sides 0.05° latitude by 0.05° longitude (approximately 5 km by 5 km)). Deciles are calculated using the previous 20 years data for the relevant growing season period. A decile is any of the nine values that divide the sorted data into ten equal parts, so that each part represents 1/10 of the sample or population. A decile rank arranges the data in order from lowest to highest and is done on a scale of one to ten where each successive number corresponds to an increase of 10 percentage.
Rainfall Review Date:
- 15 January 2022
Products eligible to be purchased with Product Credit from 15 January 2022 – 14 January 2023 (product list will be updated annually and is subject to change). Product availability is not guaranteed, subject to availability. Bayer reserves the right to update this list at any time prior to the Product Credit Expiry Date as a result of product availability.
When Product Credit is derived from purchase of Bayer / Monsanto Eligible Products
- Aviator® Xpro® Foliar Fungicide
- EverGol® Energy Seed Treatment and In-Furrow Fungicide
- Roundup Ready® Herbicide with PLANTSHIELD®
- Roundup Ready® PL Herbicide with PLANTSHIELD® Technology
- Roundup Ultra® MAX
- Sakura® 850WG Herbicide
- Sakura® Flow Herbicide
- Velocity® Selective Herbicide
When Product Credit is derived from Purchase of Eligible Pacific Seeds Products
- Any Pacific Seeds® TruFlex Canola varieties (subject to availability), including:
- Hyola 410XX®
- Hyola 530XT®
- Hyola 540XC®
- Hyola Garrison XC®
Product Credit Expiry Date:
- Product Credit will not expire if you earn or use Product Credit at least once every 3 years. The time period starts from the date of your last Products Credit earned or used. If you do not use your Product Credit at least once during a 3-year period, your Product Credit will expire.
- 15 April 2021
Information to be provided by Grower:
- GPS coordinate(s) and quantity of Eligible Product(s) purchased for each location an Eligible Product(s) will be used
How the Information is to be provided:
- To the grower’s nominated Technology Service Provider (TSP), the TSP will then enter the information into MTrack prior to the information date
As noted in Clause 1.4 of Annexure A of the LSA, amongst other things, you must provide the Information to Monsanto by the Information Date in order to participate in the DecilePro Program.
These Terms and Conditions form part of the agreement between you and Monsanto in connection with the DecilePro Program.
Monsanto reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Program at any time.
Association with Bayer: This program is issued and managed by Monsanto Australia Pty Ltd, being a subsidiary of Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd and member of the Bayer corporate group. Products offered under this program may include products owned by Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd or other entities within the Bayer corporate group. Monsanto Australia Pty Ltd has obtained the required permissions and authorisations to offer products owned by Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd or other entities within the Bayer corporate group under this program.
DecilePro®, TruFlex®, Aviator®, Xpro®, EverGol®, PLANTSHIELD®, Roundup Ultra®, Sakura®, Velocity® and Roundup Ready® are registered trademarks of the Bayer Group.
Pacific Seeds®, Hyola®, XX®, XT® and XC® are registered trademarks of Advanta Seeds Pty Ltd.
Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd ABN 87 000 226 022. Level 1, 8 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, Vic 3123. Phone: 1800 636 00