Let's tackle rural men's mental wellbeing!
The Bayer Big Fish Challenge is a friendly fishing competition for teams of rural Australians and whether you’re a weekend warrior, fishing fanatic or someone who only fishes once a year, we’d love you to join in.
We have committed to donating $1 dollar per cm of the largest fish per type caught per team to support rural men’s mental wellbeing through our charity partner - The Fly Program.
“When I heard about the BBFC, it took me two seconds to get on board. To be able to go out, and fish for men’s mental health, it is easy to get around that. It’s great to have people in our communities that are able to facilitate this kind of thing”. Dean Hartley, Farm Manager, VIC
Download the all new Bayer Big Fish Challenge App and join today!
Bayer Big Fish Challenge 2020 – in a nutshell:
- New App: Easy to use App makes registration and uploading your catch a breeze
- Charity: $1 per cm of the largest fish per type by team goes to a rural men’s mental wellbeing charity
- Major Prize: Each fish uploaded gives you an entry into our major prize draw to win a $5,000 Hobie kayak package
- Reprieve: Nominate a rural bloke in need of reprieve for a seat on the Bayer AgSpirit Retreat- our fully funded 4-day men’s mental wellbeing program with our charity partner ‘The Fly Program’
- Rural Angler of the Year: Represent your state at the winner takes all fishing weekend
- Instant Win: Each fish uploaded gives you a random chance to win a prize
- Trophies: Trophy and $250 voucher for the angler with the largest fish per type
- Multi team: Got more than 6 fishing mates? Now you can enter multiple teams
- Bragmats: Each participant receives a new Bragmat- the official measure for your catch